Lieblingstasche.de is one of the most popular online shops for bags in Germany. Since 2010 bag lovers find new sweethearts at www.lieblingstasche.de. Our assortment includes bags, backpacks, travel luggage, school backpacks, wallets and accessories.
We consider ourselves as partners to the producers and are happy to support aspiring companies with their brand development as well as well-established labels with their branding.
Since 2010 our business is a Trusted Shops member and became a quality leader in the field of bag online shops.
Our attention to detail, personal customer service as well as our long-standing experience in the leather goods and travel luggage sectors round off an exceptional shopping experience at Lieblingstasche.de
In 1922, Johann Hauber founded a leather shop in the centre of Konstanz. In 1997, his great-nephew Alexander Heitz took over the shop and expanded it further in the following years.
Today the ALEXANDER HEITZ company is a market leader in its production sector all around the region of Lake Constance. The company has five stores which are located in Konstanz and Singen as well as our online shop Lieblingstasche.de and currently employes a staff of around 50 people.
The family business is managed by Alexander Heitz and the online shop is led by Jana Heitz, his daughter. The whole family, the team and Lieblingstasche.de put all their commitment into this business everyday.
Our top priority is customer satisfaction. When it comes to our stores and to our online shop, we attach highest importance to both quality and quantity. One thing does not rule out the other: You just need the required knowhow and be willing to invest a lot of hard work, time and engagement.
Of course we are proud of our strong position on the market but we are not going to rest here. We want to continue to develop as a company and this is why we keep the trends in view.
Topics like sustainability and environmental protection are important concerns for both ALEXANDER HEITZ and Lieblingstasche.de
We would like to continue to make our customers happy and satisfied.
Lieblingstasche has signed the "Diversity Charter":
Lieblingstasche at a Glance:
- - 11/2009: Idea, conception & inception of the company
- - 03/2010: Launch, trading starts from the home office
- - 10/2010: Winner of the OXID Best Solution Award
- - 10/2010: Winner of the South Westphalia Award (Best Online-Shop B2C)
- - 04/2011: Relocation to new company premises
- - 03/2012: Lieblingstasche in the top 5 nominees of the Internet World Shop Awards 2012 in the category "Best Online Pure Player"
- - 08/2012: Another relocation to significantly larger offices and warehouse facilities
- - 06/2013: Introduction of the merchandise management system pixi* for even better and faster customer service
- - 10/2013: Website relaunch with a new design and updated shop software
- - 05/2014: TOP SHOP Award 2014 of Computer Bild magazine
- - 09/2014: Google Retailer certification – one of the first online fashion shops to get certified!
- - 12/2014: We finally ship to Austria, Switzerland and to the rest of the world!
- - 07/2015: TOP SHOP Award 2015 of Computer Bild magazine
- - 01/2016: Shooting of our sweethearts with models to give our customers an even better shopping experience
- - 02/2016: 10.000 customer reviews at "Trusted Shops" - rated "VERY GOOD"
- - 04/2016: TOP SHOP Award 2016 of Computer Bild magazine
- - 02/2017: Move from Hürth back to Cologne
- - 07/2017: 20.000 fans on Facebook - we like!
- - 11/2017: Website relaunch with a new design and updated shop software
- - 05/2018: Awarded as "DEUTSCHLANDS BESTE ONLINE-HÄNDLER" by Handelsblatt
- - 01/2019: 15.000 customer reviews at "Trusted Shops" - rated "VERY GOOD", quality leader in the buisness of bag trade
- - 02//2019: 25.000 fans on Facebook - we like!
- - 02/2019: Change of name into "Lieblingstasche GmbH" - Formerly known as Individual Business Lieblingstasche, Simone Wiechert
- - 03/2019: Awarded as "DEUTSCHLANDS BESTE ONLINE-HÄNDLER" by Handelsblatt