www.Lieblingstasche.de has been a favourite address for bag connoisseurs for the most beautiful bags on the internet since 2010. The company motto is "Quality not quantity". A very selective product range ensures that only the very best brands and the most beautiful models will become part of the Lieblingstasche family.
At Lieblingstasche, bags are not just products – they are family members. The range includes practical messenger bags, stylish handbags, and exclusive leather bags. Lieblingstasche sees itself as a partner to brands, supports upcoming new designers in the development of their labels, and assists the more established names in maintaining their brands. The Lieblingstasche company offices are located in Cologne.
Lieblingstasche is Trusted Shops-certified. To date, the shop has received over 12,000 customer ratings for an overall grade of "Very Good". The average rating of 4.93 of a possible 5.00 stars at Trusted Shops has placed Lieblingstasche well ahead of their most important competitors. The attractive design and user-friendly navigation of the online shop earned Lieblingstasche several awards in 2010. In 2012 followed a nomination for the Internet World Business Shop Award, and Lieblingstasche went on to win the "Top Shop 2014 + 2015 + 2016" award of the German Computer Bild magazine. Attentive and personal customer service, attention to detail, and a strong environmental policy round off the attractive online offering.
Who is behind Lieblingstasche?
Lieblingstasche is a true family business: Simone Wiechert (nee Zahlten) and husband Sven Wiechert founded Lieblingstasche in March 2010. Both are Aachen natives, spent time in Cologne and Hamburg, and returned to Cologne after a year's travelling around the world. The two are devoting all of their attention to their little son and to their online shop that aims to offer the most beautiful bags on the internet.
Simone & Sven Wiechert
How did Lieblingstasche come to be?
The idea was born when Simone went to search for a new bag online one day. She thought it would be easy to find something she liked. That was not the case. A beautiful, good quality bag at an affordable price? Nothing. That needed to be changed! The idea was born, and Simone and Sven founded Lieblingstasche shortly after.
But there was a lot of work to be done beforehand: Searching for the best bag brands, developing a logo and design, as well as an infrastructure with payment and logistics providers, creating a website and much, much more. Lieblingstasche finally went live on March 20, 2010.
Our motto: Quality, not quantity – the most beautiful bags on the internet
Lieblingstasche wants to present some very special bags. Bags that you cannot find in the shop around the corner or in just any online shop. All of the featured brands focus on premium quality finish and quality. Most importantly, the designers all have that indescribable "something" that makes our bags so very special. Most of the brands available at Lieblingstasche are available in very few select shops. You will never find mass-produced, run-of-the-mill stuff here. In short: We offer the most beautiful bags by some still small but up and coming designer labels, and the top models from the collections of well-known brands.
We are tirelessly searching for the very best bags at national and international trade fairs, are frequent visitors to designer showrooms and outlets, and are constantly surfing the internet for blogs and the very best fashion websites. All this activity ensures that we can offer you an interesting variety of new and exciting bags all the time. Our range is in constant flux, which means you would seriously miss out if you don't visit often!
Our company philosophy here at Lieblingstasche to a large part focuses on the environment. Here you will find some interesting facts about this very important topic.
- - 11/2009: Idea, concept creation & inception
- - 03/2010: Launch, trading starts from the home office
- - 10/2010: Winner of the OXID Best Solution Award
- - 10/2010: Winner of the South Westphalia Award (Best Online-Shop B2C)
- - 04/2011: Relocation to new company premises
- - 03/2012: Lieblingstasche in the top 5 nominees of the Internet World Shop Awards 2012 in the category "Best Online Pure Player"
- - 08/2012: Another relocation to significantly larger offices and warehouse facilities in Hürth
- - 06/2013: Introduction of the goods management system pixi* for even better and faster customer service
- - 10/2013: Website relaunch with a new design and updated shop software
- - 05/2014: TOP SHOP Award 2014 of Computer Bild magazine
- - 09/2014: Google Retailer certification – one of the first online fashion shops to get certified!
- - 07/2015: TOP SHOP Award 2015 of Computer Bild magazine
- - 02/2016: 10.000 customer reviews at Trusted Shops - rated "VERY GOOD"
- - 04/2016: TOP SHOP Award 2016 of Computer Bild magazine
- - 02/2017: Relocation from Hürth back to Cologne
- - 07/2017: 20.000 fans on Facebook - we like!
- - 11/2017: Website relaunch with a new design and updated shop software
- - 05/2018: Awarded as „DEUTSCHLANDS BESTE ONLINE-HÄNDLER“ by Handelsblatt